Postlicensing classes are offered in two formats.
Live, online classs through Zoom are offered with our instructors.
Self paced on-demand classes are also available which may be taken on your own schedule.
- Back to School Sale – Live online tuition for each course is $199 (Normally $249)
- Live online courses require the NC Real Estate Manual available from the NC Real Estate Commission
- On-demand online – $260 tuition for each 30-hour course
A provisional broker must complete the 90-hour postlicensing education program within 18 months of initial licensure to maintain active license status. After completing all three courses, the provisional status is removed from the license.
A provisional broker license is required to register for postlicensing courses.
Postlicensing courses have a 90% attendance requirement.
A provisional broker who fails to complete postlicensing as required will have their license placed on inactive status.
For online classes through Zoom you will need: broadband internet access, a working webcam/microphone, ability to see full screen and access keyboard at the same time. Login from a phone is prohibited.
The NC Real Estate Manual is the required textbook for all live online postlicensing courses. Click here to order a physical or digital copy from the NC Real Estate Commission.
We believe the live courses above are the best option for most students to complete the postlicensing courses. But if those courses do not fit your schedule, there is a self-paced option to complete the 90-hour North Carolina broker real estate postlicensing requirement. This course lets you learn when – and where – it’s convenient for you.
Class will run on Windows or Mac operating systems and will require broadband internet access. There is no textbook requirement for this course.
Course must be completed within six months from the date of registration.
- Complete the course on your own schedule
- $260 tuition for each 30-hour course
- Class exam may be taken online through a 3rd party proctor. Student will be responsible for a $15 fee for the online proctor.